Monday, November 12, 2007

Look what I found!

Or, rather, "who I found"...

After I had put the kids to bed I went down to the basement for a while. I heard Lukas come out of bed so I called up to him and told him to "Get back in!" He complained a bit but then I never heard him so I assumed he went back to bed. Well, 20 minutes later I went upstairs and I was about to go check on the kids when I almost tripped on this little guy. I can't believe he fell asleep there. You'd think it was more comfortable in bed!

2 comments:

Chas said...

I have a little one just like that!
My Abram will sneak out and fall asleep almost anywhere!
I have found him in chairs, in the floor, all over. :)
You are right... wouldn't it just be better to stay in bed???
Who knows what they are thinking? :)
Have a great day!
Chas

Alisa said...

That is so cute! I like his pyjamas.