Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday

The kids played outside all morning. It is beautiful out! They played in the backyard, biked, walked their babies and then they wanted to have a picnic. So I made them some lunch and they sat at the end of our row of townhouses at this 'tippy' table. What fun!

Congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law with the birth of their daughter Carolin Hilda Anne! Keep them in your prayers, especially Alisa, who had a difficult time after the birth. Life is fragile and we realize that nothing is in our control. We praise our Heavenly Father who alone controls all things. We pray that the Lord sustains them and that they receive all that they need at this time. I've included the verse Alisa put on her baby quilt - Psalm 139:13-16.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

No comments: